To help managers and their teams boost performance and become more professional, using our activity management platform.
Our solution aims to improve customer experience and service in a more cost-effective way. Sales outlets need to constantly adapt: variations in customer and product flows, setting up of new distribution channels, adaptation of market concepts. The ability to master external data, to understand and evaluate their impact regarding work organization on a daily basis is a key challenge in supporting sales outlets’ digital transformation and remaining competitive.
TimeSkipper is a French company created in 2011. Its retail experience has developed over the years, based on a complementarity of expertise and talents stemming from the retail sector, at the service of customers.
Founder and CEO
Managing Director - Co-Founder
Managing Director - Partner
Armand de Vallois
A consultant for over 25 years, Armand has worked exclusively in the retail sector for the past 18 years. He has managed numerous transformation and operations optimisation projects in logistics and shop environments. Particularly sensitive to innovation, he has carried out numerous missions to digitalise commerce. Armand is directly involved in projects and is responsible for TimeSkipper’s commercial animation.
- Keep it simple, make it easy to learn
- Know every detail of sales outlets’ daily activity and organization in order to adapt to the managers’ and employees’ needs.
- Take advantage of the digital transformation and new technology to boost our platform and make it easy to use.
- The “Amazon effect” is not over yet; in order to survive, sales outlets and brands will need to reinvent themselves. This transformation will change the way work is organized, will require even more accurate monitoring. Sales outlets will need to become more flexible and plan their activities better in order to reallocate resources in real time. To support this momentum, it will be important to strengthen the employees’ self-sufficiency and develop teams’ versatility.
- As a result, a “fully-digital” environment will become more widespread, aimed at better managing activity which is becoming increasingly mobile. Teams will have access to more accurate forecasting and simulation tools with an ability to integrate external data (weather forecasts, special events, trade fairs, strikes, etc.) in order to assess workloads, adapt priorities and offer optimized and fair allocation of tasks
Shareholders and governance
Our Strategy Committee relies on their expertise to boost TimeSkipper’s development.